A North East homeowner was flown from the scene and treated for smoke inhalation, after his home caught fire on Sunday evening, October 27.
Andrew Wade, age unknown, is the homeowner. He was flown to Hopkins Bayview Burn Center for treatment.
The cause of the fire, which started in a second floor bedroom at the home in the 200 block of Doctor Miller Road, about 9:15 p.m. remains under investigation.
About 50 firefighters from North East, Rising Sun, Charlestown, Singerly of Elkton, Water Witch of Port Deposit, Perryville, and Union of Oxford, Pa. worked at the scene for about two hours. Firefighters were called back to the scene on Monday morning. Deputy State Fire Marshals Joe Walters and Howard Ewing are investigating.
Comments are closed.